Expensive dental procedure prevents many people from achieving perfect white teeth. But who would’ve thought that having an elusive perfect white teeth is just simple as ABC? All you need are few simple materials found in your home.
1. There are plenty of products on the market that combat against this. Toothpaste, strips, gels, and whitening pens are all options, with varying degrees of efficacy.
2. The trick to whiter teeth might be all about tinfoil. Wrapping your teeth in foil might be the secret to pearly whites that you’ve been waiting for — plus, you get to look like you’re wearing a temporary grill.
3. The trick to this trick? Baking soda. Have you ever thought it could do wonders to your teeth?
4. First, cut a small piece of tinfoil to fit around your teeth. You don’t need much to cover them, so cut modestly.
5. Then, mix some baking soda with water and spread it on the foil. Baking soda has whitening capabilities, but without the foil, it’s difficult to get it to stay put.
6. Fitting the foil around your teeth is the hard part. But with a little trial and error, you’ll get the hang of it. Pay attention if you have fillings. Fillings and tinfoil aren’t exactly painful, but the sensation will not exactly be comfortable.
7. Leave the foil with the baking soda/toothpaste mixture on your teeth for about an hour. Try to do this about twice a week.
8. And with a little patience and perseverance, you’ll have white teeth in no time. That smile of yours will be better and brighter, and it’s all thanks to something you have in your kitchen
Images source: bloggersarena.com